1. General Information about Cookies:
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your web browser when you visit a website. It is mainly used to remember your visit and / or your settings when you get back to browse the same page.
Since we are periodically adjusting our cookies policy, we suggest you to access regularly to this link where you can find the updates we are incorporating.
4. Acceptance or Rejection of Cookies:
At all times, as a user, you have the ability to accept or reject the installation of cookies in the browser on your computer, either permanently or only after having browsed a page.
In addition, you can use your web browser in “private browsing” mode which will stop storing data, passwords, history and habits of browsing, for which we suggest you to visit the following links:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
Before making the adjustments you consider suitable you must take into consideration that such configuration may affect the various features of this website.
5. Understanding and Technical Aspects of Cookies:
- Own Cookies: Session cookies, for a better browsing experience, to fight the SPAM and to try to ensure that users are human and not automated code.
- Third party Cookies:
Google Analytics: Google Tool that allows to compile statistics on traffic, volume of visits, language, frequency of visits, type of terminal from which you connect, IP address and other statistical data. By using this website you are authorizing Google to treat the information collected by this company, therefore, before any incident or query you should address it directly to Google.
However, this tool does NOT have access to your personal data, nor your name or surname, neither the physical address from where you connect.
Social networks: each of the social networks present on this website, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc… Use their own cookies to allow content sharing, to indicate “Like” on a particular publication or to make possible other actions deemed useful for the users.